Hydraulic Power Plant Revamping
PLANT: VENEGONO (VA)
Intervention for compliance/maintenance of the hydraulic power system of the “Small Structures Laboratories” Department at the LEONARDO plant in Venegono (VA)
The adjustment / maintenance intervention was carried out in compliance with the National and International Regulations (EEC / CEEA / EC Directive 15 May 2014, no. 68; Legislative Decree no. 93 of 25/02/2000; Standard UNI EN ISO 4413: 2012 technique) and can be divided into the following macro activities:
1. SURVEY of detail of the components of the two hydraulic power units, of the manifolds present in the department and of the electrical components
2. REALIZATION and SUPPLY of the hydraulic diagrams
3. REALIZATION and SUPPLY of the wiring diagrams
4. REALIZATION and SUPPLY of the bill of materials
5. REPLACEMENT of non-compliant components, supply and installation of a base with a collection tank for each control unit, construction works for the adaptation of the underground line, including the replacement of existing flexible pipes with equivalent rigid pipes.
Via Maddaloni snc
c/o Consorzio 'AREA'
Acerra - 80011
NAPOLI - ITALY